Upcoming Talks at AAOS
- Mesenchymal Stem Cells Delivered in a Novel Cartilage Mimetic Hydrogel for the Treatment of Focal Chondral lesions in an Equine Animal Model
Cecilia Pascual-Garrido, MD; Francisco Rodriguez-Fontan, MD; Masahiko Haneda, MD-PhD; Karin Payne, PhD; Elizabeth A. Aisenbrey, PhD; John Kisiday, PhD; Stephanie J. Bryant, PhD; Laurie R. Goodrich, DVM, PhD
- Inflammation and Early OA Pathways are Activated and Globally expressed throughout the Articular Cartilage of the Impingement Zone in hips with Femoroacetabular Impingement.
Masahiko Haneda, M. Farooq Rai, Robert Brophy, Lei Cai, John C. Clohisy, Cecilia Pascual-Garrido
- Early Osteoarthritic Changes in Cartilage from Cam Deformity in Patients with Symptomatic Femoro-Acetabular Impingement: “Implications in Hip Osteoarthritis”
Masahiko Haneda; M. Farooq Rai ; John C. Clohisy; Cecilia Pascual-Garrido
- PROMIS versus Legacy Patient Reported Outcomes in Patients Undergoing Surgical Treatment for Developmental Dysplasia of the Hip
Deborah J. Li, John C. Clohisy; Elizabeth L. Yanik, Cecilia Pascual-Garrido
- What are the Risk Factors for Disease Progression in Hip Dysplasia? Outcomes of the Contralateral Hip following Periacetabular Osteotomy
Anita Sadhu, MD; Cecilia Pascual-Garrido, MD; John C. Clohisy, MD
- MSCs Delivered in a Novel Injectable Hydrogel for the Treatment of Focal Chondral Lesions
Francisco Rodriguez-Fontan, MD; Karin Payne, PhD; Elizabeth A. Aisenbrey; Stephanie J. Bryant, PhD; Laurie R. Goodrich, DVM, PhD; Cecilia Pascual-Garrido, MD
Click here to view previous talks.